Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

A very stylish and unique animation, probably one the best I've seen this month, and one of the best videos I've seen this year.

Help Us Help Us

This was a great animation, the tone and ending was hilarious and the parody was overall great.

Faded Faded

Not too good, and for a music video it's barely anything in its length. I would recommend you grab Flash instead of using paint though. If it was you used, then I would like to say that Paint was never meant for animations and it shows. The reason why I'm giving you a bit of stars is because the art is somewhat interesting.

EpicK13 responds:

dude,I didn't use paint.And read the description.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

The final nail in the unfunny and cringey Brawl Taunts coffin, I am going to give this one a bit of credit due to the animation in the intro, which was delightful, shame the rest of the animation was terrible. But nowhere near as abysmal as the jokes as always, and Brawl Taunts 3 perhaps has the worst. Again, they're unfunny, predictable and painful to listen to.

But what do you expect from the talent less hack that is Rina-Chan. Thankfully, the series stopped or did it. With an EVEN WORSE "successor" named 'Street Fighter Club'.

My final verdict for this series as a whole is that they're all products of their time, meaning nothing is relevant and ages horribly. It would be an animation enjoyed slightly on its release, then left in the fog to be forgotten about forever.

Kirbopher responds:

Hi, hello. Welcome to the year 2016.

Like people getting ass raped? (Claymation) Like people getting ass raped? (Claymation)

I don't know what to say about this one, due to the overall length, but I would say it can be on this site. It's not bad, but neither is it good.

JamesBloody responds:

Check out my other videos on YouTube if you like stuff that are both good and bad.

Angry Marmalade Pancake Man Angry Marmalade Pancake Man

Very surreal, but I love it. Usually I'm a sucker for surreal stuff, and I would say this is my favorite of the day.

Yoshi's Island Anime Opening Yoshi's Island Anime Opening

Lovely animation, and nice tribute to Yoshi's Island.

Stickman Animation - V1 Stickman Animation - V1

Pretty good for a first animation, I think it's the actual movement of the animation that shines, but to improve I would do something more with the visuals. I don't know how I feel about the Minecraft sound effects though, they just don't fit in.

PokeCame PokeCame

Despite how funny this animation is. It came at the right time, if you were to make anything like Spazkid makes now it would be instantly blammed, because everything has to be "serious", I am sorry but from what I remembered from Newgrounds it was just like any other site that held anything they could, and NG was one of the best examples.

Away From Home Pilot Away From Home Pilot

Great animation, I love the whole message, the atmosphere was wonderful,and the shading was pretty stunning, definitely my favorite animation this week, and deserves its place on Newgrounds.

Scratech responds:

Thanks :D ! it means a lot!!!!